Join our interest list to receive preferred status for all new home releases.
Live Greenbrier LaneTake a Walk. Make New Friends.
Walkability, sociability, and livability. That's the beauty of Greenbrier Lane, a fresh new neighborhood of single-family homes tucked into the desirable city of Grand Terrace. Fondly known as the Blue Mountain City ? for its elevated and view oriented setting, this picturesque southland community has a small town vibe with urban-close conveniences that make if perfect for just about everyone. Featuring tastefully-Spanish, Tuscan, and Italian architecture ranging from 1,866 to 2,027 square feet, these well-crafted residences offer up to 5 bedrooms, three baths and two-car garages. Most residences capture gorgeous views.
Park the car, head out the door and walk to schools, churches, parks, and shopping - all nearby. Greenbrier Lane is convenient to area amenities and freeways, plus this charming neighborhood boasts striking entry monuments, a rich street presence with landscaping throughout, and its own park area with trellises, benches and barbecues. For those seeking to plant roots in a community where residents enjoy an outstanding quality of living, come home to Greenbrier Lane.
- Grand Terrace Elementary School is less than one mile away
- Terrace Hills Middle School is less than half a mile away
- Grand Terrace High School is less than 2 miles away
- All part of the highly rated Colton Unified School District
- The local community is home to multiple care facilities and faith based services
- Take a 5-minute walk to Walgreens, CVS, Bank of America and the Post Office, or 10 minutes to Stater Brothers, Chase Bank, the Library and numerous restaurants
- Inland Center Mall is less than 15 minutes away and offers more than one-million square feet of shopping, including 100 specialty and department stores such as Macy’s, Gottschalks, Sears and more the Library and numerous restaurants
- Richard Rollins Community Park is right around the corner with a tot lot, playground and barbecue structures-perfect for birthday parties and family get-togethers
- The nearby REC Center, a few minutes walk, provides recreation, education and creative art programs such as yoga, theatre, cheer,guitar, martial arts and much more
- The City of Grand Terrace offers countless community youth leagues and
- Built to California’s stringent Green Building Standards which promotes energy and water efficiency and conservation, sustainable building practices, and positive impacts to the environment.
- Every new home is subject to the Home Energy Rating System test to meet home energy efficiency measures.
- Greenbrier Lane homes are built solar ready, and through our solar partner offer each buyer an opportunity to convert to money - saving solar energy.
- Live Efficient with features such as tankless water heaters, water conserving plumbing fixtures, dual glazed windows, radiant temperature barriers, CFL lighting, insulation throughout, and drought tolerant landscaping.
- Step into a new home that represents the latest in product design, utility, efficiency, and technology.
- Employ the use of smart home systems such as wireless thermostats, keyless entries, electric vehicle charging stations, audio, video, connectivity and security.
- Be walkable. At Greenbrier Lane you are downtown. Let the kids walk to school, or take a family stroll to church. Walk to shop, eat, or play.
- Immediate access to major freeways and minutes from major employments centers, universities, and medical centers including Loma Linda.
- Live Smart by choosing 'new' residential living that is centrally located.
- Open the door to a thoughtfully designed and quality-crafted residence by Capital Pacific Homes - we know you will experience the difference for yourself.
- Live Well by living with more of what you expect. Every Greenbrier Lane home includes upgraded fixtures, finishes, and flooring - items that are extra costs in communities elsewhere. See our extensive features list for specific detail.
- Enjoy upgraded Shaker style cabinets and granite counters with stainless steel appliances, 9-foot ceiling heights and ceramic tile flooring, open handrails, rounded drywall corners, 6-foot long tubs, dual sinks in secondary baths,laundry rooms, raised panel interior doors, beautifully themed architecture with exterior coach lights per plan,and front yard landscaping.