Capital Pacific Homes
Capital Pacific Homes stands for exceptionally built residential single and multi-family homes. Since 1975, Capital Pacific Homes has built for satisfied customers in Arizona, California, Colorado, and Texas and to date has delivered over 30,000 homes specializing in product from the low $100,000′s in entry level markets to million dollar-plus estates in certain California luxury markets.
Capital Pacific Homes serves the unique needs of its customers with vision, commitment and integrity. CPH is dedicated to superior quality new homes with industry-leading designs that provide enduring value. Our passion for excellence and customer satisfaction results from a continuing desire to understand and exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
The Capital Pacific Homes brand always considers the following key elements:
- Providing new homes in communities that offer exceptional quality of living
- Recognition of new product designs and the latest homebuyer preferences
- Operational excellence thereby delivering the greatest value to our customers
- Highest in construction and homebuyer standards
- Built with integrity by a seasoned and proud management team with over a
century of combined experience
Capital Pacific Homes continues to differentiate itself from other homebuilders through several initiatives, including:
- Focus on delivering high quality homes in every community. Capital Pacific Homes employs strict quality assurance guidelines in the construction of every home.
- Achieving "Top Ranked" customer satisfaction through a commitment to the home buying experience. Homebuyers are welcomed to the buying experience and made an integral part of the process.
- A multi-decade history of partnering with the best industry trade contractors, consulting partners, and design architects.
- Industry acknowledgement. Capital Pacific Homes has received such accolades as the "Building Industry Association’s“Builder of the Year”, the National Association of Home Builder’s “Quality Certification”, and various customer experience awards through Eliant Surveys.
Scott Coler Joined Capital Pacific Homes in 1991 and was part of the original management team that negotiated and acquired CPH's predecessor, the J.M. Peters Company. Throughout his tenure, Mr. Coler has held various positions with the Company, including Division President at the company's Las Vegas division from 1997 to 1999. He subsequently returned to California to lead the Company's growth and expansion of all Southern California operations reaching over $250mm in revenues annually at peak.
Mr. Coler received a BA in Business Administration from California State University Fullerton and is a California licensed real estate broker and general contractor. His outside affiliations includes Past President of the region's BIA chapter, as well as alumni involvement with CSUF's Mihaylo College of Business and Economics and its Real Estate and Urban land Institute.
Mark Mullin joined Capital Pacific Homes in 1999 as Vice President of Operations and played a major role in the start up of the Southern California Division. Mr. Mullin graduated from Northern Arizona University with a BS in construction Management. During the past twenty-two years, Mr. Mullin has held various positions in project management, purchasing, construction, customer relations and land development. Prior to joining Capital Pacific Homes, he was the Vice President of Davidson Communities, the Vice President of the San Diego division of D.R. Horton and held project management positions with The Baldwin Company and the J.M. Peters Company. Mr. Mullin is a licensed general contractor and has led CPH to national recognition as a certified New Home Quality builder by the National Association of Home Builders.
Daniel Cardenas joined Capital Pacific Homes in 1989 and with nearly twenty years of extensive construction and warranty experience was then appointed to his current position as Manager, Customer Relations. Mr. Cardenas implemented the Company's "Customer First" approach which has elevated the division to a consistent top ten national ranking in the "Eliant" customer satisfaction survey. He has also been instrumental in developing and managing Capital Pacific Homes' processes regarding standards of care and quality thereby qualifying the company for the prestigious New Home Quality certification awarded by the National Association of Home Builders. Mr. Cardenas' focus on providing a superior experience for our customers remains his constant focus and in the process ensures longevity in all CPH's relationships.
Jason Watson is a twenty-two year veteran of the homebuilding and realty industry. After joining CPH in 2004, Jason already a venteran who has successfully managed and closed more than $500 million in sales revenue including some of our most prestigious communities earning him the Employee of the Year award. Recognized for his attention to customer satisfaction and team building skills, Jason was quickly promoted to management and has excelled in that position since. Jason has also spearheaded much of the company's development with regard to customer relations and ultimately its top customer satisfaction rankings through Eliant.